Monday Markdown Linky (June 22-26)

Welcome Friends!
I thought I'd get this week started by sending savings on my best-selling resource your way!
I'm pleased to be joining Kelly and Kim's Kreations for their Monday Markdown linky!




This interactive notebook pack will turn your students into "junior detectives" as they write and solve clues about each other or their classmates!  It can be used at the beginning of the year, as a Star Student activity, as an Open House ice-breaker, or even as project before 
Parent-Teacher Conferences.






Photos of the three different ways the notebooks can be assembled are provided in the
product preview, so be sure to check it out
in my TpT store.  

It will be marked down from $2 to $1  through this Friday, June 26th!

This companion pack is also on sale through next Saturday, June 27th
and recently received a huge makeover.
It is regularly $3.00, but is bargain-priced at $1.50 this week!

See it in my TpT store for more information, or read my blog post {HERE}!




I am off now to put my darling daughter on the MegaBus back to her new apartment in Chicago!  It was delightful to spend the weekend with she and my son!  I'll see her again in mid-July when her show moves downtown to Watertower Place in July!  We will be "tres tres fancy" with the cast of Fancy Nancy!



Know that I sincerely hope that you are enjoying some quality time with your family this summer too!

As always, thanks for stopping by!  Keep sharing your story, holing a song in your heart, dreaming a dream, and wishing upon stars!

Peace out,


No comments

Post a Comment