June Pinterest Pick 3 Linky

Hello Friends!

This is the first time in my teaching career that I've not taught through the first two weeks of June! My last day with students was Friday, May 27th, and my work day was May 31st!

I am still slogging through my piles and files in a valiant effort to organize and close down my classroom, but wanted to take time to share ideas that will make your school days a little easier if you are still in the trenches this month!


Check out these easy ideas and activities to make end-of-the-year learning fun and engaging in your primary classroom!







Thinking up ways to thank your parent volunteers, holiday party planners, co-teachers, and helping staff members is often a tough task.  Next year, I plan to make these "ice cream buffet in a box" treats that Aimee from  Primarily Speaking created!   What a great way to scoop up great gifts and show your gratitude for the folks that make my job easier all year long! 



Check out these easy ideas and activities to make end-of-the-year learning fun and engaging in your primary classroom!
 Click {HERE} to see the original pin!






Kids and their families love sweet treats too, and what better way than to combine an old-fashioned ice cream social with a book swap?  My dear friend Em from Curious Firsties hosted one in her neighborhood before introducing it to her school community! She's outlined the steps to organizing an event just like it over at Adventures in Literacy Land!  What a fabulous way to promote summer reading fun for your students and their families!



Check out these easy ideas and activities to make end-of-the-year learning fun and engaging in your primary classroom!



Click {HERE} to see the original pin!



Check out these easy ideas and activities to make end-of-the-year learning fun and engaging in your primary classroom!  



Check out these easy ideas and activities to make end-of-the-year learning fun and engaging in your primary classroom!






On the second-to-last day of school this year, I provided Play Dough and craft sticks for my students to enjoy while we took turns cleaning out our lockers and packing up our journals, binders, and folders. Wax paper squares kept our desktops from getting sticky, and I found small canisters of Play Dough for each child at my local Five Below store.  My class had a GRAND time, but it was an expensive activity.  Luckily, I will not have to incur next year because of this fun, flavored, and easy recipe I found from Momma's Fun World!  



Check out these easy ideas and activities to make end-of-the-year learning fun and engaging in your primary classroom!
Click {HERE} to see the original pin!



It even coordinates with the two other ice cream ideas posted above, which just makes my
little ole' "theme-queen" heart very happy!  

As always, thanks for stopping by to share my Pinterest  picks!  I hope you'll follow me there for more ideas for your classroom!


If you decide to "scream for ice cream" during your final weeks of school, be sure to share this animated version of Jack Pretlusky's  Ebeneezer Bleezer's Ice Cream Store with your students!  The list of flavors is NOT Baskin-Robbin worthy, but it will induce giggles and silly smiles for quite awhile!  Enjoy!


Check out these easy ideas and activities to make end-of-the-year learning fun and engaging in your primary classroom!



A special thanks goes out to Ashley from Just Reed, Lisa from Pawsitively Teaching, and Marissa from The Inspired Owl's Corner for hosting this fun linky every month!  Be sure to check out these other fabulous ideas from this great group of teacher-authors!



An InLinkz Link-up


Warm Regards,















No comments

Post a Comment